Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday | InvestorPlace
Skip to content
Copyright © 2022 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 1125 N. Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201.
On November 8, Louis Navellier Unveils His Bold New Retirement Project
If you need help “catching up” on retirement, mark your calendar for November 8, because that’s when Louis Navellier will reveal “Project Oracle.” A research initiative that helps him find the big potential gains he’s known for… but in a fraction of the time.
DWACU and APRN are leading today’s lists
William White, InvestorPlace Writer
Nov 7, 2022, 7:28 am EST
- We’re diving into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
- That includes shares seeing the biggest gains and losses today.
- We’ve also got the news behind this morning’s stock movement.
We’re diving into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday as we get ready for another week of trading!
Moving shares are Trump news, earnings reports, and more.
Let’s get into that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- Digital World Acquisition (NASDAQ:DWACU) stock is rocketing more than 36% on reports that former President Donald Trump is considering another run for the White House in 2024.
- AIM ImmunoTech (NYSEMKT:AIM) shares are soaring close to 34% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Digital World Acquisition (NASDAQ:DWAC) stock is also climbing over 28% alongside the other units.
- Phunware (NASDAQ:PHUN) shares are rising more than 16% alongside today’s Trump news.
- ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:BOIL) stock is gaining over 14% this morning.
- Code Chain New Continent (NASDAQ:CCNC) shares are increasing more than 14% on Monday morning.
- Innovative Eyewear (NASDAQ:LUCY) stock is heading over 14% higher without any recent news to report.
- Lizhi (NASDAQ:LIZI) shares are jumping more than 14% in pre-market trading today.
- GigaCloud Tech (NASDAQ:GCT) stock is getting an over 12% boost early this morning.
- Perfect (NYSE:PERF) shares are up more than 12% this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Blue Apron (NYSE:APRN) stock is diving over 19% with losses being greater than expected in Q3.
- RiceBran Tech (NASDAQ:RIBT) shares are tumbling more than 14% this morning.
- ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Natural Gas (NYSEARCA:KOLD) stock is taking an over 14% beating in early morning trading.
- Sentage (NASDAQ:SNTG) shares are falling more than 13% today.
- Verve Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VERV) stock is dropping over 12% alongside its latest earnings release.
- Starry Group (NYSE:STRY) shares are decreasing nearly 11% on no apparent news this morning.
- SatixFy Communications (NYSEMKT:SATX) stock is declining more than 9% in early morning trading today.
- FAT Brands (NASDAQ:FAT) shares are sliding over 9% after withdrawing a proposed stock offering.
- Quanergy Systems (NYSE:QNGY) stock is slipping more than 8% today.
- ESSA Pharma (NASDAQ:EPIX) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 8%.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2022/11/todays-biggest-pre-market-stock-movers-10-top-gainers-and-losers-on-monday-nov-7/.
©2022 InvestorPlace Media, LLC
Subscriber Sign in
Not Yet a Premium Subscriber?