CDIO Stock: 7 Things to Know as Cardio Diagnostics Starts Trading
Cardio Diagnostics (NASDAQ:CDIO) stock is on the move Friday as investors push shares higher following its public debut yesterday.
Let’s get into everything investors need to know about Cardio Diagnostics, as well as the details of how it went public.
- First off, note that Cardio Diagnostics went public through a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) merger with Mana Capital Acquisition.
- This saw shares of CDIO stock start trading on the Nasdaq Exchange yesterday, as well as the listing of warrants under the CDIOW ticker.
- Investors are able to exercise these warrants for $11.50 each.
- The main focus of Cardio Diagnostics is improving the detection and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
- Key in this is its Integrated Genetic-Epigenetic Engine created by founders Meesha Dogan, Ph.D., and Robert Philibert, MD, Ph.D. at the University of Iowa.
- This device allows for a collection of tests built around prevention and early detection, as well as creating personalized treatment options.
- This should allow it to help doctors with the detection and treatment of cardiovascular diseases and associated co-morbidities.
CDIO stock is seeing strong trading volume on Friday with some 125,000 shares on the move. For comparison, its daily average trading volume is about 26,000 shares.
CDIO stock is up 28.5% as of Friday morning.
There’s more stock market news worth diving into below!
InvestorPlace has all of the hottest stock market news traders need to know about on Friday! That includes why shares of Xpeng (NYSE:XPEV) and AMC Theaters (NYSE:AMC) are moving, as well as this morning’s biggest pre-market stock movers. You can catch up on all of that news at the following links!
More Friday Stock Market News
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2022/10/cdio-stock-7-things-to-know-as-cardio-diagnostics-starts-trading/.
©2022 InvestorPlace Media, LLC